You have a goodbye kiss- much passion and longing,
but never lasting.
What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
– Name: brandon
– Birth date: 6/29
– Birthplace: Milwaukee
– Current Location: tempe, az
– Eye Color: blue, sometimes green
– Hair Color: blondish brown
– Height: 5’9″
– Righty or Lefty: righty as in “right wing”
– Zodiac Sign: cancer
– Your heritage: German, Norwegian, British, etc
– The shoes you wore today: tennis shoes “club-c”
– Your fears: liberals, creepy homosexuals
– Your perfect pizza: pepperoni and mushroom
– Goal(s) you’d like to achieve: To live a life
similar to that of the great gatsby.
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: “tell me some
– Your thoughts first waking up: my bathrobe
– Your best physical feature: I have good manners, but everything else is just smoke and mirrors.
– Your bedtime: I pretty much live off of naps
– Your most missed memory: NONE! These are the
– Pepsi or Coke: diet pepsi
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King 39 cent
hamburgers were once the only thing standing
between me and “Hollywood Forever” cemetery
– Single or group dates: single
– Adidas or Nike: Reebok
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: who cares
– Chocolate or vanilla: i hate sugar
– Cappuccino or coffee: coffee
– Smoke: sometimes
– Cuss: very rarely, certainly not in public
– Sing: duh
– Take a shower everyday: i like bubble baths
– Have a crush(es): no comment
– Do you think you’ve been in love: fortunately,
– Want to go to college: no interest
– Like(d) high school: everything except fot the
– Want to get married: someday
– Believe in yourself: I believe that i will
endure many tragic events. Does that count?
– Get motion sickness: only if reading in the
– Think you’re attractive: I think following many
hours of preparation i can create the optical
illusion of being attractive for very brief
periods of time.
– Think you’re a health freak: A health freak
yes, healthy, no.
– Get along with your parent(s): not really,
they’re huge nags so i avoid contact with them.
– Like thunderstorms: i like rain, or overcast
– Play an instrument: i play the keytar
In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: every day
– Smoked: yes
– Done a drug: yes
– Had Sex: don’t think i could do it even if i
– Made Out: yes
– Gone on a date: yes
– Gone to the mall: yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: ewwww
– Eaten sushi: no
– Been on stage: no
– Been dumped: who knows
– Gone skating: no way. skateboarding is for
– Made homemade cookies: no
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: no
– Stolen anything: don’t need to do that anymore
– Played a game that required removal of
clothing: strip blackjack with some girls in the
sixth grade, and no i didn’t win
– If so, was it mixed company: yes
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
– Been caught “doing something”: something pervy?
well i’ve been caught doing things that appeared
to be pervy but weren’t really.
– Been called a tease: YES, many times
– Gotten beaten up: won a few, lost a few more
– Shoplifted: yes, but only when my survival was
– Changed who you were to fit in: every few
– Age you hope to be married: 23. I’m a little
overdue i guess
– Numbers and Names of Children: i don’t care.
the girl can name them.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: one where my
family is not notified and are not in attendance.
– How do you want to die: i suppose it doesn’t
make much difference, but if i pick suicide that
means i’ll get to die the way i want.
– Where you want to go to college: correspondence
– What do you want to be when you grow up: in a
constant state of relaxation.
– What country would you most like to visit:
In a guy/girl..
– Best eye color?: blue or green
– Best hair color? blonde or brown.
– Short or long hair: long.
– height: shorter than me
– Best weight: really thin
– Best articles of clothing: something adorable
– Best first date location: my room
– Best first kiss location: my room
– Number of drugs taken illegally: not many in
recent years, unless you count prescription drugs
– Number of people I could trust with my life: no
one. not even me
– Number of CDs that I own: usually like 10 at a
– Number of piercings: none
– Number of tattoos: none
– Number of times my name has appeared in the
newspaper?: …which name?
– Number of scars on my body: none i can think of
– Number of things in my past that I regret:
It’s not the things i regret doing, but rather the things i regret not doing.